Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Polite Way to Pee

During one of her daily classes a teacher trying to teach good manners asked herstudents.Teacher : "Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, howwould you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?"Michael : "Just a minute I have to go pee."Teacher : "That would be rude and impolite."Teacher : "What about you Peter, how would you say it?"Peter : "I truly am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."Teacher : "That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at thedinner table."Teacher : "And you, Little Johnny, can you use your brains for once and show us yourgood manners?"Little Johnny : "Darling, may I please be excused for a brief moment? I have to shakehands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I am hoping you will get to meet afterdinner."The teacher fainted........

No comments: