Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Scrat is back

Hi all
Sorry for the long wait.

Had plenty mails from frieds shitting me out on saying that I was neglegting this site.
Friends asked that I am still alive.

Sorry all once again.

Being a bit busy and lots of shit to come with it.

Bad luck in 3's

Got pissed lost my car radio's face
Hit a pothole wit my car and fucked up 2 tires
laptop got hit by lightning (AC/DC thunderstruck)

Radio - R2000-00
Tires - R2000-00
Laptop - R5000-00

That is R9000-00 damage in 3 fucking days.

Plus the Scrat moved from his old habitat to a new one with a good buddy.

We still need to sort out internet and our server at our habitat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ag Jirre jissis my ou, what a relief..! I was worried the papvreters might have got you..you flippen take care there, and don't disappear for too long again, or we will have to send out a posse!

Scrat said...

sorry my auntie i will not do that again