Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Smarter wife

A man calls home to his wife and says, "Honey I have been asked to go
fishing up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be
gone for a week.
This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week
and set out my rod and fishing box?
We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy, but being the good wife she is,
does exactly what her husband has asked.
The following weekend he comes home, a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish. He says, "Yes! Lots of Salmon,
some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue
silk pajamas like I asked you to do?"

The wife replies, "I did. They're in your fishing box..."

1 comment:

A 2 Z said...

Good one! Have yourself a Scratty little X-Mas. :)