Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Super Saturday Vs Sorry Sunday


Saturday started off slowly with a slight headache from Casual Friday....It's a so called "babbelaas".

The Mission: Shower and find an excuse to have a beer.

After a shower this Squirrel was as good as new.Myself and my friend ended up at one of our local pub's (the Joker). Trying to watch both super 14 matches without a alcoholic beverage was impossible.So the story goes as this.(Grade one maths) 1 draught becomes 2, 2becomes 4 and after a while you have lost count.Plus then there was the side betting with nice and warm cheapshit tequila.What was the scores of that matches? All I remember that both South African teams have won.After a phone call it was time to change venues.

We stopped at our local pub...Where most of all our friends meet....Beer time was over and time for Captian Morgan and shit loads of shooters.....It first started of, playing pool for a shooter and quickly changed to R100 a game.. Only thing I remember is that I lost 2 games and won plenty...Bell went off for last round.... We know the owner and drank till four.

Sorry Sunday:

I woke up early this morning and was nearly off to work...When I got outside I realized that I have lost my sunglasses for the second time this week..It's only when the platneus at my gate wanted to sell me a Sunday times news paper. I realized that it was Sunday and that I don't have to go to work.Every time I look down it feels like my eyeballs are going to fall out...There is no cent in my wallet and I feel like shit.

Have a good week

No comments: