Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Turbo Tuesday


Thanks to Monday. I had a shit load of work.So As soon as squirrel arrived at work he was really busy.The boss of the company looked like, What I did most of last week.It was hard to tell if he was hung over or still pissed.Seeing it was one of our month ends (this is a crappy day).We managed to survive till eleven.The local watering hole opens at 10 am and is right across the street.So the boss and the squirrel went for a quick fix (2 really quick doubles which got washed down with the finest of Tequila) Back to th office.Confirmed my Thursday meetings 10 am, 1pm and 6:30 pm.

Open my email and there was an invitation to an early getaway from the office.By the look on the boss's face he got the same email.... It was from our CA. 12 o clock we were on our way to lunch again.We all shared something small to eat.We came up with the idea.Fishing on Thursday.Everyone was in and we invited a couple of friends and colleagues from our business associates.It turned into a fishing competition. By 3 pm lunch was over and so was News Cafe's stock of Klippies Premuim.

After I got back to my habitat.I realized all my Thursday appointments.Now I was stuck with two choices.Fuck that I will be fishing on Thursday. Tomorrow I will find excuses for my meetings.

Quote for the day..."You can sit and drink alone till what time.What do you do?Tell yourself jokes and laugh at the ones that you hear for the first time"

Have to go.Time for cooking and some red wine

No comments: