Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Monday, January 28, 2008

PICK UP LINES THAT WORK ....LOL

1) Does you farted, cause you blew me away!

2) Is your parents retarded, 'cause you sure is special.

3) My Love for you are like diarrhoea... I can't hold it in.

4) Does you had a library card, 'cause I'd like to signs you out.

5) Are there a mirror in your pant, because I can saw myself in them.

6) You maybe isn't the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

7) Man - "Fat Penguin!" Woman - "WHAT?" Man - "I just wanted to say something that can like to break the ice."

8) I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I can like to make your bed rock.

9 ) Your eyes is as blue as window cleaner.

10 ) If you is going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep til the afternoon.

11 ) I maybe not is Mr. Right, but I can like to stoot you till he showing up

No comments: