Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Friday, June 8, 2007

Inner Peace

By following simple advice heard on
the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr.
Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is
to finish all the things you have started and have
never finished." So, I looked around my house to see
all the things I started and hadn't finished, and
before leaving the house this morning, I finished
off a bottle of brandy, a bottle of rum,
a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of
Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old
Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake,
some Doritos and a box of chocolates. You have no
idea how freaking good I feel.

4 comments:

Fishman said...

And who said Dr Phil is a fuckwit!

Meerkat said...

"I finished off a bottle of brandy, a bottle of rum,a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua"

Yes Squirrel, you right when you pass out you have alot of inner peace as long as some idoit don't wake you up.

LOL. Good one!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

You might be feelinjg good, but after all that you MUST look like CRAP!!!
Salagatle!

Scrat said...

Thanks meerkat..I think that I let my liver in the pub lastnight