Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Tuesday - Wednesday

The squirrel had an productive day at work...No shit with a platneus or anybody.
So after work the squirrel was really thirsty and had to go to the closest watering hole.
SHOOTERS....

I bumped into one of my very good friends.And started directly with a double Cappies & Coke. One becomes two and you know the rest.There was a video golf ( PGA Championship ) competition.I had to enter....Got totally pissed and ended 2nd.Money for nothing.
After the golf it was an serious session of shooters to follow.We played pool for cash and the squirrel lost a couple of hundred. But it was hard work in making the cash back on the golf machine....The squirrel was fighting fit and not scared to drink.Got Home at 5am. Woke up at 9am and was already late for my first meeting. And I felt like shit the whole day. Lunchtime I had a quick double and was curred again or maybe pissed again.The squirrel and Sid ended at the Keg for a couple of drinks to call it a day..

No comments: