Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

potentially and reality

Youngest son: Tell me Daddy, what is the difference between"potentially and reality"?
Dad: I will show you.Dad turns to his wife and asks her, "Would you sleep with RobertRedford for 1 million dollars"?
Wife: Yes of course! I would never waste such an opportunity!Then Dad asks his daughter if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1million dollars?
Daughter: Wow! Yes! This is my fantasy!Dad turns to his elder son and asks him, "Would you sleep with TomCruise for 1 million dollars"?
Elder son: Yeah! Why not? Imagine what I could do with 1 milliondollars! I would not even hesitate!
So the father turns back to his younger son saying: "You seeson,'potentially' we are sitting on 3 million dollars, but in'reality'
we are living with two hookers and a moffie!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jussus cuzzin...sounds like my family!