Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Little Alien Men

A truck driver is cruising along when he spots a little yellow man
standing in the middle of the road, crying. He brings the truck to a
standstill, rolls down the window, and asks the little man what's
wrong.

"I'm yellow, I'm from Venus, I'm gay and I'm hungry," sobs the
little man.
"Well," says the trucker, "I can offer you a cheese sandwich, but
that's as much as I can do."

So he passes a sandwich to the little man and drives off.

A bit later he has to stop again, because there's a little red man
in the middle of the road, crying. So he comes to a halt, rolls down
the window and a bit more impatiently - asks the little man what the
matter is.

"I'm red, I'm from Mars, I'm gay and I'm thirsty," the little man
bawls.
So the trucker says, "I can offer you a can of Coke, but that's as
much as can do."

He hands a tin of Coke down to the little man and drives off.

A little further on, the trucker spots a little blue man in the
middle of the road. Really annoyed now, he stops, rolls down the
window and snaps," Yes, you little blue moffie, what planet are you
from and what the f...k do you want?"

And the little man answers, "Your driver's license, please..."

No comments: