Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Monday, April 14, 2008

My Dear Wife.....

My Dear Wife

You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 54Years old, can no longer satisfy. I am very happy with you and I value
You as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope thatYou will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending theEvening with my 18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel. PleaseDon't be upset - I shall be home before midnight."

When the man came home late that night, he found the following letter onThe dining room table:

"My Dear Husband,

I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about me being 54Years old. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you
Are also 54 years old. As you know, I am a maths teacher at our local
College. I would like to inform you that while you read this, I will beAt the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, one of my students, who is also theAssistant tennis coach.

He is young, virile, and like your secretary, 18 years old. As a
Successful businessman who has an excellent knowledge of maths, you will
Understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small
Difference - 18 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 18.

Therefore, I will not be home until sometime tomorrow."

No comments: