Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Saturday's close shave

Saturday this squirrel got himself as drunk as an platneus with an credit card.It was a whole day of drinking and one tequila after another....

But the real story happened when squirrel got home.... Now squirrel's habitat is in an very secure townhouse estate.. So when I arrived the main gates was closed already and there was no security guards to be found any ware... Scrat had to clime out of the car and open the gates to drive in, but there was yet another problem. there was an paint delivery outside blocking me on my way in . So I had to move it. After I drove my car inside the estate
I had to close the gate again...And for interest sake had an look by the security's guard house.
And guess what... Platneus was sleeping....

So Squirrel stole both his shoes and threw them across the road. on my way to my car I just could not leave it there...I am always in trouble with this fucking platneus guards... The paint delivery was just at the right place at the right time... I opened an can of white PVA and painted the sleeping platneus's face and feet white..

Luckily this time he can't prove that it is me yet..
Monday on the change of guards I will return the Tv , his cellphone, the heater, visitors register and the two way hand radio to the guard house

I am still pissing myself...Now that was fucking funny

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

????

Scrat said...

Not ?????? but LOL.. It was funny

Divemaster GranDad said...

I think it's hilarious too...good job... :-)

Truthsayer USA said...

next time, take a couple of pics for us. It's sure to be fucking hillarious.

Scrat said...

I wanted to take phot's but my cellphone's battery was flat.. I am still pissing myself